Wednesday 10 July 2013

FASTING 2013: Week 1 July

THE TRUTH HOUSE CHURCH
MULTI PURPOSE HALL, L.S.P.W.C. BUILDING, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS
JULY 2013 PRAYER MONTH (WEEK 1 July 11 - 14)

PRAYER FOCUS: A SACRIFICE OF THANKSGIVING
TEXT: PSALMS 27:6; 107:22; 116:17; 50:23
INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE:
Praise is a mighty weapon which enthrones God to deal directly with our spiritual enemies. Praising God involves speaking well of God with enthusiasm to others or to Him (God) because of what He has done especially between January and June this year, and what he will do in the remainder of the year.

Offering sacrifices of thanksgiving to God is a command to extol God’s virtues and exalt Him because of God’s might, power and purpose.

God makes us unique, honorable and peculiar because we are the candidates of His love and mercy. We should praise and thank Him because He…
·       
           Is our creator                                                                 Psalms 145:5
·         Sustains and establishes us                                           Psalms 148:6
·         Is great and glorious                                                     Psalms 148:13
·         Is near unto us and exalts us                                         Psalms 148:14
·         Fights for us and delivers us from our enemies            Psalms 149:5-9
·         Is our strength and salvation                                         Exodus 15:2
·         Is pure, perfect and powerful
·         Is good and gracious
·         Reigns eternally over His people

Considering His mercy and the redemption we have obtained, we should show our love and appreciation to him with a loud voice, clap our hands, shout joyfully, lift up our hands, dance, applaud and give praise to God. Therefore, we all should…
  • ·         Rehearse His attributes consciously.
  • ·         Recount His benefits and blessings in our lives from January 1 to date.
  • ·         Recall how His love, mercy and grace are affecting our lives, so praise Him with all your heart and mind. “Let everything that has breath praise the Lord” (Psalms 150:6)
PRAYER POINTS
1.       Recount His blessings in your life and begin to express your sincere appreciation and thanks 
2.       Lord I give you thanks for keeping me alive today and for the love and care that I have enjoyed in past months, days, hours, minutes and seconds and for being merciful and gracious unto me to this day. 
3.       My father in heaven, I give you praise for delivering me from snares, sin and Satan, and for making me an overcomer over all the powers and purposes of the enemies. 
4.       Lord, I appreciate your provisions for my life and family and protection over every member of the entire household. 
5.       Read Psalms 124 aloud 7 times and bless God for His presence and power in your life.

PRAYER FOCUS: BATLLE AGAINST KING OF ALL EVILS -SIN
TEXTS: Psalm 38:18, Job 13:23, Jer 16:13.

  • Victory over sin is victory over the mother of all battles.
  • Sin makes God to become our personal adversary and the devil our personal adviser.

(1)     O Lord, forgive us of all the sins we have committed against you as members of your body.
(2)     O Lord, let your wrath that has been kindled against us and our families as a result of the strange fire that we have burnt in your altar, be turn away from us.
(3)     O Lord purge your church, deliver The Truth House from sin and sinful indulgence.(I Corinthians 10:8-10)
(4)     O Lord, withhold me from sinning against you, just as you withheld king Abimelech (Gen 20:4-6, Psalm 19:13)
(5)     I am the righteousness of God made in Christ Jesus; therefore sin has no dominion over me in Jesus name.(Romans 6:14;  8:1-2)
(6)     I receive healing from all the injuries I have sustained as a result of sin, cleanse me and make whole again in the name of Jesus.
(7)     Oh Lord help me to hate sin with perfect hatred and to love righteousness supremely, in the name of Jesus.
(8)     Lord, whatever I have done, knowingly or unknowingly that can close the door of mercy against me, forgive and cleanse me in Jesus name.

PRAYER FOCUS: THE BLOOD OF JESUS: OUR POTENT CONQUERING WEAPON
TEXTS: Rev 12:11, Exo 12:12-13, I Sam 7: 9-10, Heb 2:14
  •  The blood of Jesus is precious and powerful. It is a mighty weapon of divine covering, closing and cleansing. 
  •  It is both an offensive and defensive weapon.

(1.)         Sing prayerfully, ‘there is power mighty in the blood’.
(2.)         Sing prophetically, ‘I plead the blood, the blood of Jesus’
(3.)         I plead the blood of Jesus Christ for manifold mercy, divine help, and divine pardon.
(4.)         I plead the blood of against every negative force or influence working against my destiny, business, family etc.
(5.)         I plead the blood of Jesus for the total purification of the foundation of my life, lineage and family.
(6.)         I plead the blood of Jesus to subvert all power of darkness that wants to turn my noon to darkness.
(7.)         I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life and my family for divine escape from all forms of evils and ills of this end time.
(8.)         I plead the blood of Jesus to deform and disable every invisible power against my life, Job, marriage etc.
(9.)         I plead the blood of Jesus to silence every voice speaking against my life, family and every area of my life.
(10.)      I plead the blood of Jesus against any agent of them devil assigned to monitor or afflict my life.
(11.)      I plead the blood of Jesus to remove every evil signature upon your life, foundation, family, career and overall well-being.

PRAYER FOCUS: OVERCOMING THE GODLESSNESS OF THE LAST DAYS
TEXTS: II Timothy 3: 1-9
  • These last days are very perilous. While it is the period of failing, falling, fainting for many, It is a period of shining, conquering and glowing for the saints.
  • In this last days, precious things are perishing.
  • In the forest of faith, big-trees are falling, while others are not standing very firmly because of evil wind.

(1.)        Lord, help me and my family to overcome the godlessness of the last days.
(2.)        Oh Lord, grant me all that it takes to become a true victor in this day of failing, falling and fainting.
(3.)        Oh Lord, help me that this generation will not see my nakedness in any form Rev 16:15
(4.)        Oh Lord, deliver me from being plagued by the diseases of faint heart, wandering feet, double life and itching ears.
(5.)        Oh Lord, help me never to depart from faith and truth.
(6.)         Oh Lord, reveal to me any area of my life wherein I am currently bearing any of the evil mark of the last day. And cause me to repent and overcome it.
(7.)         Oh Lord, deliver me from all satanic and social forces that make me become unholy, indecent and shameless.
(8.)        Oh Lord, deliver me from anything that will make blind to modesty, decency, purity and righteousness.
(9.)        Oh Lord, make me an all-time conqueror of all demonic powers at work in this age.
(10.)      Oh Lord, make me a rising and a reigning champion these perilous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment