THE TRUTH HOUSE CHURCH
MULTI-PURPOSE HALL, L.S.P.W.C. BUILDING, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS
2014: OUR YEAR OF GRACE FOR GRACE
John 1:16, Zech 4:7
THE TRUTH HOUSE CHURCH JANUARY 2014 PRAYERS AND FASTING
WEEK TWO PRAYER THEME: OF HIS FULLNESS
Grace is a fullness into which the vessel of faith is to be dipped. Apostle Paul in Col. 2:9 vividly tells us that the fullness of the Godhead (trinity) dwells bodily in Jesus Christ. He is God's Chief Conservator of all spiritual blessings, bounties, and benefits of all grace, life, pardon, justification, and salvation that His people can experience in time and through eternity.
The fullness of Jesus Christ is the best way of describing Him in His divine richness, divine splendour, His All-powerfulness, All-sufficiency, All-powerfulness and everything that He is for all situations, all times and everywhere. Eph. 1:23 says; ‘which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way’. This is an overflowing fullness, not a limited supply; rich, inexhaustible and abundant in supply to all who seek Him. It signifies abundance and perfection; having all it can contain; having no empty space; abundantly supplied or furnished; completeness.
Apostle Paul clearly understand the limitlessness of the fullness of God when he said we can be filled to the measure of all of God’s fullness (Eph.3:13) such that we can be sure to enter into another measure of His fullness just as soon as we are tempted to think we exhaust one. We are assured that grace upon grace is guaranteed once we receive through encounter with His fullness. This is why, in a year of ‘Grace for grace’, one most essential is the fullness of God which we must pray earnestly for in season and out of season.
Psalm 84:7 says; ‘they go from strength to strength (grace to grace), till each appears before God in Zion’. Until we are beneficiaries of the measure of His Fullness, there’s no assurance of grace to do and more grace to do more. The measure of the fullness of God in us is the licence we have to do, to overcome, to inherit, to access all things. The measure of His fullness in us is the authority that we have in Him. He works in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
1. Thank God for His grace that qualifies you for acceptance as a full member of His body. Rom. 9:25-29
2. “Sacrifices and offering Thou wouldest not, but a body hast Thou prepared for Me. Lo, I come (in the roll of the book it is written of Me) to do Thy will, O God. And now we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ our Lord.” Hebrews 10:5, 7. Ask the Holy Spirit for the sanctification of your body, soul and spirit by the blood of the lamb.
3. Oh Lord, You were pleased to have all Your fullness dwell in Christ, let my life be pleasing for your dwelling from today. Col 1:19.
4. Oh Lord, if your fullness can dwell bodily in Jesus, make me a carrier of your fullness from today.
5. Holy Spirit, brood upon my heart to make it fit for the dwelling of God’s fullness
6. Holy Ghost fill me up to the measure of all the fullness of God in Jesus name Eph. 3:19.
7. ‘Until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ’ Ephesians 4:13. Father, every threat to personal and corporate unity of faith and opposition to my experiencing your fullness in my life, let your axe cut them to the root in Jesus name.
8. ‘They have forsaken Me the Fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.’ Jeremiah 2:13 Oh Lord, settle me at your brook and keep me safe from dryness this year in Jesus name.
9. ‘He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.’ Eph.3:20. Holy Ghost, grant me ability according to the fullness of the Father in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord, by the power of the Holy Spirit, help me to cling always to the All-adequate fullness of Christ (in joy, in pain, in scarcity, in abundance, in sufferings, in comfort...).
11. Oh Lord, you are the Alpha and the Omega, let your fullness inhabit my present and my future from today in Jesus name. Heb. 13:8
12. Oh Lord, I receive of your fullness the grace to do all things from now onwards in Jesus name. John 1:16, Phil. 4:19
13. Holy Ghost, soak me body, soul and spirit in the fullness of Christ to do greater works. John 14:12
14. I refuse and reject any environment, association or partnership that will deprive me His fullness in Jesus mighty name. Psalm 1:1-3
15. Oh Lord, let your fullness fill my home, ministry, business, career, your church and all about me in Jesus name. Ezek. 34:25-31